MEND Needs Your Help!
Your kind donation makes it possible for MEND to provide urgent low-cost medical care, prosthetics and hearing aids to children, youth and adults challenged with disability, neglect and poverty in remote parts of the world.
We operate on a shoe-string budget so that your donation goes to those who need it most…
We treat patients with:
Clubfoot, Burns, Amputations, Hearing Loss, Cataracts, Malnutrition, Accident injuries, Strokes, Cerebral Palsy, Electrocution and many other disabilities related to poverty and malnutrition.
Join us – your donation will change many lives
If you would like to use internet banking or set up an Automatic Payment here are our bank details:
- Account name: Mobility Equipment for the Needs of Disabled Trust
- ANZ Account Number: 01 0382 0043240 00
- ANZ Kerikeri SWIFT Code: ANZBNZ22
Thank you – your support keeps our projects “going and growing“
For Donations of Hearing Aids, Prosthetics, Working Sewing Machines, Laptops, Smart Phones, and Tablets from anywhere in New Zealand:
C/- Winsome Fisher
5 Governor Lane
Rob Buchanan, MEND Director, Kerikeri, New Zealand
- Phone: +64 (0)21 060 9631
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MENDNZ/